Wednesday 10 July 2013

Day 3 - After First Chemo

    
Well what can I tell you?

I read all the side effects: Exhaustion, sickness, Queasy, Loss of Appetite, and many more and read that everyone reacts differently so here is how I feel:

· Hyper - Think it’s my flight and flight instinct feel charged, talking more than normal which means that I talk annoyingly over people, not allowing them to finish their sentence before I am asking three more questions (no change there some might say!)

· Queasy - mildly the sort of feeling you have in the morning, not that you feel sick more the sort that you need to eat something which brings me onto my next point

· IM HUNGRY - pretty much all the time so it has not affected my appetite mores the pity, I may well be the only woman on chemo that actually starts putting on weight in the process. Oh dear. I don't care I have to keep my strength up and you will be pleased to know I am eating lots of fruit and veg, flax seeds and good stuff people have kindly talked about in terms of improving my nutrition.

· I have given up COFFEE and dairy milk - maybe this might linked to the hyper mode!

· I feel tired but think this is the amount of talking I mentioned before and do feel ready to collapse but my sleep pattern is all over the place

However, I am coping, my wonderful family, friend’s colleagues new and old are supporting me and I am feeling great.

Thank you for your comments, your love and your well wishes, short blog tonight as I have nothing more really to report.
Love Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment